Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yellow Group's Favorite Books

During centers this week, the yellow group wrote and typed their thoughts on their favorite books they have read in our classroom this year.


My favorite book I have read this year is Junie B Jones because Junie B Jones is so funny. The book I am talking about is Junie B Jones and some sneaky peeky spying because she trys to find out where her teacher lives.
By: Elizabeth

My favorite book I have read this year is the army in action because it is super cool and it
shows you tanks and stuff. This books is so cool I read it everyday and it was asome.
By: Aaron

My favorite book I have read this year is stinky socks because a boy is runnig because
the stinky socks are fooling the boy.
By: Misael

My favorite book I have read this year is Junie B. Jones because Junie B Jones is Almost a Flower Girl is so funny I cryed of lafter I hope you liked my blog .
By: Jazzmine

My favorite book I have read this year is Madeline because it is exiting to read and I hope you liked my blog.
By: Emily

My favorite book I have read this year is tow times the fun because they like the same thing but they fight for everything they fight for socks julery and pensuls I hope you love my blog.
By: Amy

My favorite book I have read this year is skippy jones and the big bones because part of it is funny and wired and skippy jones takes the bones.
By: Lexus

3 comments:

  1. Great summaries second graders! I can't wait to see your next blog posts :)

    Ms. Boyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Booth's class,
    I loved reading your summaries! My favorite book this year is "Rumble in the Jungle", because I loved imagining the sound that each animal makes. You did a great job of reading the book and creating the animal sounds on our percussion instruments. Way to go! Great work on your music and reading progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Second Graders! What a great list of books. I also enjoyed reading Skippy Jon Jones, Madeline, and Junie B. Jones. I haven't read Army in Action or Stinky Socks, so I'll have to check those out! Great work this year!
    Ms. Harkin

    ReplyDelete