Sunday, October 3, 2010

What's your favorite book so far?

This week the children in the yellow reading group will be answering this question during their independent writing time. Then, they will be asked to post it on the blog! I'm excited for their first blog post and I am looking forward to commenting on their thoughtful work.

Before I allow the children to explore the idea, I'm going to answer the question myself!

My favorite book I have read this year is "Imogene's Antlers," because it tells a hilarious story about a girl who grows antlers while she is sleeping! The solutions to her antler problem are creative...but nothing beats the fantastic ending the author wrote!

Check back soon for thoughts from seven readers who have very different opinions!

Happy Reading!

Ms. Booth

No comments:

Post a Comment