Sunday, October 17, 2010

Checking In

Happy 40th day of school! It's unbelievable to think that we have been in school for two and a half months. I wanted to check in and ask a couple of questions.

Students, have you...

1. Learned more words and reading strategies? If so, which ones?

2. Become more confident in your math skills? Like skip counting and double digit addition/subtraction?

3. Grown into a second grade learner who listens to their teacher the first time and follows the Monaco RULE?

I hope you can answer YES to all three questions! It's good for us to think about what we are learning and how we can help ourselves to become better learners.

I am looking to the learning that the next 40+ days brings :)

Ms. Booth

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Booth and students,

    Although I only see you one time per week, I have REALLY noticed how much the class has grown. You have improved your listening skills for your teachers and you are much more fluent in completing your two digit addition and subtraction problems. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more of your work, ideas and thoughts posted on your blog.

    Mrs. Berry

    ReplyDelete