Sunday, November 21, 2010

Orange Group's Favorite Books

Here's another group's selections of favorite books. Every time we do this activity, it's interesting to see the wide array of reasons for everyone's favorites. Next up: Blue group!

My favorite book I have read this year is Scooby doo because there are scerey mosters and olso there are some scerey cats.
By: Jose Angel

My favorite book I have read this year is clik clack moo because of the auther. I like clik clack moo
because the cows and they coud rite notes.
By: Jordanne

My Favorite book I have read this year is the gentle cow because it was fun and the gentl cow was
rili gentl and the gentl was funny.
By: Jahaira

My favorite book I have read this year is click clack moo because I like it and it is fun righting about it I like this story .
By: Abigail

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about click clack moo. It sounds like it is a very fun book to read.
    I will have to go to the library to find it. Thank you all for doing such a great job of sharing! I am enjoying being a follower of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jose ~ I used to read Scooby Doo when I was your age. My grandma even named her dog Scooby just for me! Lucky for me, he wasn't scary like the monsters from the books.

    Jahaira ~ I have not heard about the book Gentle Cow. Who is the author? I wonder if the author has written other books you might like.

    Jordanne and Abigail ~ I also like reading books from the "Click, Clack Moo" author, Doreen Cronin. Have you read "Diary of a Worm?" I think you might like it!

    ReplyDelete